Happy 2015, ya beautiful souls, you!
1. For planes that get me back and forth to see my family. So grateful to get to spend Christmas with them.
2. For the first slow, meandering walk through the woods of 2015.
4. Three healthy, happy pups. Even though one of those said pups stole my breakfast muffins off the counter this morning where I had them cooling.
5. A wood stove that keeps us warm on 12 degree nights.
6. My husband's awesome cooking skills.
7. Bobcat tracks in the snow and then seeing one run across the road on our drive home the other evening. Such beautiful creatures.
8. Re-watching this series and grateful for people who capture such beauty.
Happy first of the year, my friends. May it be a blessed one and here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann