A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. For the solid, solid, unyielding faith and support of so many people.
2. Found turkey feathers.
3. Long talks with one of the dearest souls I know, a conversation that ran the gamut from her upcoming nuptials (so happy for you both!), women's rights, and the old women living inside of us.
4. The wisdom of my sister. I think Grandmother Willow resides in her.
5. Finally getting over this wretched cold.
6. Letting my faith be bigger than my fears.
7. For the beautiful ten-point buck that made an appearance in our woods.
8. Sitting on the couch with my husband listening to him analyze his Fantasy Football choices even though I have nothing helpful to offer.
9. Cool, rainy Autumn days.
10. An apple orchard with a magnificent view.
11. Scones. Always.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good!
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann