1. The way Chris' eyes crinkle at the corners when he laughs. I don't get tired of that.
2. The way the light streams in my office window on these sunny Spring days.
3. Spending a whole day at the river.
4. Blooming wisteria vines. All over the place.
5. Coming home.
6. This article from UmberDove.
7. Running trails saturated in green and all manner of growing things.
8. A good soaking rain.
9. The joy of teaching others about photography and seeing them getting excited to learn how to shoot manually.
10. Talking myself into going for a run one evening even though I really didn't want to. Afterwards, I am always so glad I did.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann