1. Making my goal of running 4 times this week. Trying to get back into training mode.
2. Hyacinth bulbs.
3. A full sack of gifted irises and Star of Bethlehem bulbs to plant from a sweet lady I work with.
4. Stretching out sore muscles.
5. When my students got super-excited about the Poe story I was teaching them and seeing them come to their own amazing conclusions and interpretations of the story.
6. A lazy afternoon to read a stack of books.
7. Sleeping in and a stack of pancakes for breakfast.
8. Getting to see this week's beautiful full moon setting in a pastel sky as the sun rose at the same time.
9. Blooming dogwoods.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann