1. My PaPa's birthday on the 15th.
3. An extra hour of daylight and gorgeous weather to boot. Problem is however, that I piddle around outside enjoying the longer evenings and the next thing I know it's 9:30 and I don't have anything ready for the next day. Still worth it.
4. Texted pictures from my friend Megan of her new Golden Retriever puppy with her son. All sorts of adorable.
5. Blooming trees, plants, and flowers. Everywhere.
6. Getting my hands in the dirt and planting bulbs and garden herbs over the weekend.
7. Watching Cholla try to catch bugs. It is better than watching television.
8. That my sister, my brother-in-law, and the boys will be here this weekend!
9. That Spring Break will be here soon. Thank God.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann