1. Getting home from work in time to get outside and throw the ball with the dogs.
2. The melody of so many songbirds this evening while I was out in the yard - it sounded like Spring.
3. Healthy boundaries.
4. Tiny little flowers growing in the most unexpected places. In January.
5. Gifted bracelets on my wrist that feel like amulets and remind me that I am loved.
6. Watching Bishop and my friend's dog charge around and play when we take them out on the trails. They are quite the buddies.
7. Hands that create intricate embroidery. Such beautiful pieces of art.
8. That moment when you get home at the end of the day and step out of uncomfortable shoes.
9. The power of getting still and meditating. It still doesn't come easily to me, but I always feel better after.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann