1. A salad that conquered my hangry state.
2. Groups of wild turkeys out in two different fields on my way to and from work.
3. Same for groups of deer.
4. A sense of humor. Most necessary when working with high school students.
5. Comfortable shoes.
6. Chris letting me borrow his beanie to wear on a very crisp morning run.
7. A new yoga mat.
8. Foggy mornings and the early morning light hitting it in the most beautiful way.
9. Views of the mountains from the work room at school. I go in at least once a day to stare at them.
10. People willing to share gum when I realize, in a panic, that I have none. Especially after eating a garlic-laden lunch.
11. Lunch from two different groups in the community to show their appreciation for teachers and staff members. So generous.
Despite the frost, these pink beauties are blooming right now. I have no idea what they are. Anybody know?
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann