1. Warm sunshine on my face after two and a half weeks of rain and clouds. Don't get me wrong - I love rainy days but it felt so good to see the sunrise and then soak up the sunlight in the evening.
2. The color of the clouds this morning as the sun was coming up.
3. I say this a lot, but our pets are such a joy. They bring me so much happiness.
4. Another walk through the woods with Bishop. On a new trail.
5. Getting to go for a run out on the trails with my friend and our pups.
6. Indoor plants.
7. Standing outside at the end of the day, under the stars, watching my breath puff out into steam, just marveling at what beauty this Universe holds.
8. Fresh bobcat tracks in mud.
9. When Hannah called to tell me how excited Logan is that I'll be home soon.
10. Wrapping up in a warm sweater when the air is cool.
11. Blooming honeysuckle and its smell. In November, no less.
12. My PaPa and his service to our country. Thank you to all the veterans and their loved ones out there.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann