A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. Thankful for incredible opportunities to work with amazing young people. It does my heart good.
2. Packing boxes and good tape.
3. A circus of animals that "help" pack.
4. For a husband that is patient and a problem-solver. We may fuss at each other and not always see eye-to-eye, but I am tremendously grateful for the person he is.
5. That Iris is good to go and for a vet clinic that goes above and beyond. She strained a muscle/tendon in her back leg a few days ago that had me seriously worrying, but a quick trip to the vet confirmed that she will be her old self after a week or so of rest and anti-inflammatories.
And just a few of my favorites from a Senior session I did with a genuinely beautiful-hearted girl. See the rest here.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann