1. A conference that ends at noon, but my sub was scheduled for a full day. Freeeeedooomm!
2. The color blazing from the trees.
3. Hot coffee and a warm pumpkin scone.
4. A thrifted vintage sweatshirt that is just the right amount of soft and broken in.
5. Sour-sweet Jonathan apples. My favorite.
6. A giant flock of birds that flew past the workroom window while I was making copies - I was on the second floor and because of the height, I was even with the entire group as it flew past in an orchestra of wings.
7. Feeling inspired (once again) by my friend, Christina, as they journey across the U.S. She and her husband took a giant leap of faith, sold most of their belongings, bought an RV, hit the road, and are photographing their way across the country. Read more about their journey here.
8. The smell of the pines after two days of rain.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann