1. Warm waffles with real butter and maple syrup.
2. Finishing a really good book on a rainy Saturday afternoon.
3. Big batches of homemade suppers to come home to during the week.
4. The way the Autumn light hits the field full of sage grass on my way home. Beautiful.
5. Reclining in the lawn chair after work and watching the evening light move across the yard.
6. The office desk Chris made me.
7. A card in the mail this week from my dear friend, Megan and her son.
8. Kind words from one of my co-workers about some of the work I did.
Photos from the side of the road taken with my iPhone of an impending evening thunderstorm.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann