1. Chris' old blue sweatshirt to wear on cool evenings.
2. Greeting the sunrise with birdsong and the sounds of a quiet Sunday morning.
3. Breakfast on the lake shore.
4. Finding this gem of an artist via the local college radio station. My current favorite is "Cowboy Song."
5. Three day weekends.
6. Hiking through the woods of Oconee State Park and then spending the day at the Chattooga River with Chris.
7. Hearing Gary Allan's song, "Watching Airplanes" and thinking of my sisters. Every time I hear that song, I flash back to driving across the Tecumseh bridge and listening to them sing along with it on the radio.
8. A yoga session that got my mind in the right place...like hitting the reset button.
9. A beautiful owl swooping overhead on my drive home.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann