1. Trail runs in the pouring rain.
2. The smell of freshly ground coffee and a big, fat cup of it with breakfast.
3. That Chris makes me pancakes. Especially while I am waiting on hold with highly-frustrating government organizations for 45+ minutes.
4. Friends who point out the good of a situation I hadn't really considered.
5. Skype sessions with my nephews.
6. Getting into a rhythm and routine in our new state and at my new job...school begins next week and I am more than ready to get into a routine there.
7. Fishing at the lake with Chris.
8. Slightly cooler temperatures the last few days.
9. Finally finding my missing flip flop. Iris was responsible.
And prepare yourself - I kind of went on overload with the photos this week. All of these were taken in the span of one evening when we went to the lake to fish and I just couldn't help myself. The colors were unreal and beautiful and it was such a serene, soul-filling way to spend a few hours.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann