1. The lady who graciously opened the door for me as I was carrying a pizza out to the car.
2. Cold-brewed coffee.
3. Celebrating my little sister's 25th birthday, my Granny & PaPa's anniversary, and my Mom & Dad's anniversary by spending the day on the river.
4. The feeling of cold river water rushing over me on a hot day as I swim.
5. The sound of heavy rain hitting my windshield as I drive home.
6. Hagan letting me snuggle him for over 5 minutes...very rare these days as he is almost always on the move.
7. Mornings spent drawing with sidewalk chalk.
8. A bowl of black raspberries.
9. Hard lessons in trusting The Universe even if they leave me feeling a little raw.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann