1. SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER.
3. A huge bramble of wild blackberries by the house that I've been picking and eating from daily.
4. My good old, tried and true Birkenstock sandals. I wear them all the stinking time.
5. Finally getting the Subaru's oil changed.
6. The smell of fresh basil lingering on my fingertips after making lunch.
7. Naps in the camping hammock.
8. A free scone from Panera because last month was my birthday month.
Also - there's no consistency with this week's photos...they are just a bunch of random shots from here and there over the last few weeks and I didn't want them to just languish about and never see the light of day. (p.s. Every time I use the word "languish" it makes me think of O Brother, Where Art Thou? and the scene where the governor is blasting his crew about his campaign languishing. Good stuff, that movie. I just don't get tired of it.)
The above photo was taken with my craptacular phone camera because it's all I had with me. But I couldn't pass up the gorgeousness of it.
Also, the photo below was the best I could come up with from the Chris Stapleton concert I went to awhile back...that's him singing a duet with his insanely talented wife, Morgane. Such an amazing concert. Go see them.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann