1. Time on the water. Being on the lake or river is where my heart is most at peace. Time on the water with people I love is even better.
2. A vehicle with working air conditioning as summer barrels its way in.
3. An evening on the porch swing, lightning bugs blinking, a good breeze, and calling whippoorwills.
4. The delight on my sister's face as she drives Mom and Dad's boat across the lake.
5. Tug's observations of the world.
6. Towering sunset-colored thunderheads at dusk.
7. The heavy moisture lingering above the ground after an evening rain.
8. Logan's versions of songs on the radio. I generally like his better.
9. Watching a mamma deer crossing the road (safely) with her tiny fawn.
10. Hagan's dancing to this song.
11. The clarity that comes when I journal regularly.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann