1. Stained fingers from pitting fresh cherries.
2. Inspiring work done by this guy.
3. An abundance of fresh strawberries.
4. The elemental, tangible, methodical task of cooking.
5. Hagan's fierce hugs.
6. My new favorite thrifted t-shirt...a vintage Kenny Rogers concert tee from 1984. That's right - Kenny Rogers.
7. Logan's laugh as he watches the bird scenes in Up.
8. Building a blanket fort with the boys.
9. A day spent with Mom and Dad/Gee and Pop and time outside playing, chasing the cat, picking strawberries and cherries, and just being together.
10. Sweet Gabby girl's birthday on Sunday and a breakfast celebration.
11. Not wanting to go for a run but doing it anyway and feeling clear, happy-tired, and good afterward.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann