A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. Hanging clothes on the line to dry (I find it meditative). And the resulting smell and feel of said line-dried laundry.
2. Fussing hummingbirds.
3. Finding blooming wild strawberries in unexpected places.
4. Opening up the mailbox and finding letters from friends full of encouraging words.
5. Safe travels.
6. An amazing network of support.
7. Revealing truths that guide the next steps.
8. That my sister loves my dogs and cares for them like I do.
9. Springtime in the Ozarks.
10. Allergy medicine.
11. Time well-spent with some of my favorite souls while I was in Arizona.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann