A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. Logan-sized finger imprints on my not-quite-dried toe nail polish because he was "testing" it.
2. The smell of outside on my bare arms and in my hair.
3. A run down an old dirt road with all three of the dogs.
4. The kindness of people from the Midwest.
5. Dirt on my hands and under my nails from planting flower bulbs with Logan.
6. The smell of the top of Hagan's head and the way he runs on his chunky legs over to me and presses his face into my legs.
7. These little gems that show up in my inbox every day.
8. New packets of seeds waiting to be planted.
9. Found bird feathers and a pile of four-leaf clovers.
10. Bullfrogs singing their evening song. And stately old hoot owls.
11. My Granny's 80th birthday last week.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann