A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. The heft and feel of a brand new gifted book in my hands.
2. Rain. Not snow. Rain.
3. The sharp smell of pine as the sap begins to run.
4. A simple, satisfying meal.
5. Unexpected emails that make me laugh.
6. Iris girl's seventh birthday!
7. When little things go right.
8. Watching a red-headed woodpecker flit around the trees while I am at the kitchen sink washing dishes.
Know what kind of tracks we found all over the property on Sunday? And in the yard?
I have mixed feelings about this.
Below you can see Middy's paw print in front of one of the bear tracks. Yeesh.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann