A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. Amazing friends letting me crash at their house while visiting the Midwest.
2. Safe travels.
3. An amazing couple and a genuinely beautiful day to celebrate their love.
4. Time with those I love.
5. Getting to run outside for the first time in 2015. Yep - the FIRST outside run this year. It felt so, so good.
6. The beautiful sound of birdsong filling the air.
7. Daffodil buds.
8. A thoughtful video shot and sent to me by my baby sister of frogs singing their lullabies on an early Spring evening.
9. Sitting on the front porch step in the sunshine having a chat that was good for my soul.
10. A birthday party celebrating three of my favorite boys.
I have just a few quick snapshots from the last week - it was packed with busyness (the good, good kind) and travel and I haven't had a chance to go through all my photos yet.
And this one below - this is just a quick peek at one of the most meaningful, beautiful, authentic, and truly joyful weddings I have ever had the honor of being part of. Can't wait to share more. Congratulations, Katelin and Rachael! So much love to you both!
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann