1. A thick Anthropologie catalog in the mail to peruse while huddled under my favorite quilt.
2. Dreaming of Spring and eyeballing heirloom seeds from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds' 2015 catalog. They are one amazing company. If you ever get the chance to visit their farm in person, do so. Well worth it.
3. Good ol' Dwight Yokam songs while driving home.
4. Talking to my nephews and Hannah on Tuesday and the somewhat chaotic conversation that ensued.
5. A much-needed text of encouragement from my little sister, Britt.
6. A big ol' bowl of fresh mango and kiwi.
7. Finally remembering to listen to First Aid Kit's new album on Spotify. I am such a fan of this duo.
8. Hearing more and more birdsong filling the air every day.
9. A day with temperatures above freezing!
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann