A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. For Monday's slide into the snow being no worse than it was. So very grateful that my truck is in good shape.
2. When only good songs play on the radio all the way home. And that every time I hear a song from Jason Boland and The Stragglers (this right here is one of my favorites from them), I always think of my dear friend back in Missouri. You know who you are, sweet soul...I miss your face.
3. Feeling like I was killing it when going for a run on the treadmill (normally I feel like a human gerbil).
4. The female half of this duo. She is one heck of a follow-your-dream cheerleader. You're so good to me, Christina!
6. A solid night's sleep.
7. Granola bars made by a friend.
I realize that it looks like Middy only has one eye in the above picture, but I assure you, she still has both her eyeballs. Promise. Just pretend she's winking at you.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann