A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. SPACE HEATERS. Oh, my yes, do they ever make life better.
2. A lazy evening sharing carry-out pizza rolls.
3. For the 91 year old woman who told me that she liked the black and white tribal printed pants I was wearing today. I also found out today that she was in the Navy during WWII and again during Korea as a hospital lab technician. She also wears her hair in a faux mohawk. She comes in at the YMCA where I work every single day and swims, and she is sharp as a tack. And funny. And awesome. And kind. I find her greatly inspiring.
4. Warmer temperatures this week.
5. Unplugging from all social media for the whole week. (And maybe longer. Maybe forever.) I feel a whole lot lighter.
6. For the Universe's amazing way of aligning things.
7. For friends who kindly think of me and send potential clients my way.
8. For the thoughtfulness of shared meals.
9. My friend Marilynn's wacky sense of humor.
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann