A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty and the good in the everyday.
1. Revisiting Anne Lammott's amazing work: "Grace met us right there. It meets you right where it finds you, but it does not leave you where it found you. It moves you toward breath; moves you towards things being a little bit better..."
YES. I need reminders like this in my life.
2. Middy's headbutting head rubs on my legs to greet me when I get home after work.
3. A semi-clear road to go out for a run.
4. Insulated snow boots.
5. The smell of cloves.
6. Surprise packages in the mail from a gorgeous, light-filled soul. Her thoughtfulness made me tear up.
7. That the Universe has it all under control. Even when it looks a whole lot like a hot mess.
And then the snow arrived. Our first Nor'easter.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann