A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. Seeing my first soft snowfall of the year (but really, really happy we didn't get buried like Buffalo did!).
2. A phone call with my nephews in the background - that'll make a person's day right there.
3. Reliable vehicles.
4. An amazing tribe of women that have greatly impacted my life over the last four weeks. So, so grateful.
5. To writing things down.
6. Taking time to journal, meditate, and get centered.
7. Working out with a very spirited group of women...all of which were at least 20 years my senior. They were awesome.
9. A soft new stocking cap.
10. The never-ending love and support of my family.
11. A pile of mismatched shoes, dog toys, and random socks snagged from the laundry room when the door was left open to greet me in the morning after Iris has arranged it carefully around her to sleep with.
12. Homemade vegetarian French onion soup on a cold, cold day (I'll have the recipe for you next week!).
13. Revisiting these pictures from my time at home - time in the leaves, time with family, time with Tug dog, and time outside. Love them so.
Tug's face cracks me up. Such enthusiasm!
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Lots of love to you.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann