A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. My good old reliable Columbia jacket.
2. My waterproof Muck boots. I think I will list them every week from here on out. THE BEST.
3. Time outside chucking the ball to the dogs.
4. Loading and unloading firewood and the smell of wood smoke.
5. Meeting our kind neighbors who, within 15 minutes of conversation, offered use of their generator should we need it this winter.
6. Warm clothes.
7. A running vehicle.
8. Belting out Tim McGraw's new song, "Shotgun Rider," over and over while I edit photos. I can't help it.
The above photos were taken in upstate New York in October before I left to visit the Midwest. I hadn't gotten around to posting them, so...here ya' go.
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann