A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. Running up and down hills with Tug dog. Without a watch. Just running for the sake of running and being outside.
2. The way Little Duck (who isn't so little anymore) says, "Ashee..." and has become my shadow. He has also started doing yoga with me. It's the best.
3. Sweet Pea's gummy grin and his army crawling across the living room.
4. A circle of friends that make me laugh so loud in a restaurant that I snort.
5. This meditation app. Pretty awesome.
6. Soul and creative nourishment.
7. The way Sweet Pea's head tucks right under my chin when I am holding him.
8. When Little Duck runs through the kitchen with his new-to-him-gifted-a-little-too-big-river-shoes and shouts joyously, "Me so fast!"
9. Spaghetti dinners and popcorn afterwards.
10. Watching Frozen for the first time with my sisters and my nephews.
11. Photo sessions that are good for my heart. So grateful and humbled that I am being trusted to tell a small part of their beautiful and honest stories.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann