A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. Waterproof Muck boots.
2. Perfectly timed words delivered by The Universe, that are no coincidence, and get me out of a funk.
3. The symphony of Autumn sounds - leaves falling, squirrels and blue jays fussing, blue birds talking as the start their move south, and the quiet murmurs only Autumn evenings have.
4. Exploring new trails and finding an unexpected waterfall.
5. A favorite new restaurant just down the road.
7. Going home, going home, going home. Soon.
8. The scent of an aged cognac and blackberry soy candle.
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good. Always.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann