A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty in the everyday.
1. I am so grateful that the Universe continually reminds me that there are some really good, kind, and understanding people out there. Had a stranger do something really, really kind for me this week and I am so utterly humbled and grateful for her compassion and goodness.
2. For being surrounded by people who believe in me, support me, and push me. Grateful to my very bones.
3. For a phone call from my sister so that she could tell me this little gem about Little Duck (which made both my day and made me tear up because I miss them so): My nephew yelled out to Hannah as he had his butt stuck up in the air in a sort-of downward facing dog, "Ook, Mom! Doin' oga like Ash!" (Translation: "Look, Mom! Doing yoga like Ash!") Gahhhhhh...I can't even...
4. The courage to speak our truth.
5. For overcast days that cool the desert heat just a bit.
6. Quiet mornings to reflect.
7. A chocolate cake made by my mister.
8. Watching a marathon of Harry Potter movies over the weekend.
10. A yoga class that was good for both body and soul.
11. My Creator.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann