A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for.
And a list. For good measure.
1. I am grateful that I have my very first DSLR as a back-up camera. Looks like I will be laying my beloved a55 to rest.
2. Feeling exceptionally fortunate that I happened upon The Define School and that I had the guts to sign up for a class. The class I am taking (Awakening the Spark with Michelle Gardella - she is amazing! - and I haven't even met her in person) is pushing me - hard. And I love it.
3. For friends that have agreed to train with me for an upcoming half-marathon and keep me accountable.
4. For getting outside.
5. For sisters that send me random texts with quotes from my favorite book and for being my sounding boards and non-paid editors.
6. For a new project and all those that have agreed to participate (I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS)!
Sometimes it is so strange living here in the Southwest. While it's -9 back home, the oranges are hanging ripe on the trees here. Their gorgeous citrus smell cannot even be described.
Blessings, my friends. Happy Thursday!
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann