A weekly series of images I shoot to remind me of the beautiful and to be grateful.
1. This, because it's true:
2. For moments that reassure me that there is a greater plan and things have a way of working out.
3. The patience and goodness of my husband.
4. The icy goodness of frozen fruit pops.
5. For this little moment shared by a friend: Our neighborhood streets are being resealed and while I haven't exactly had the best attitude about being re-routed and detoured and parking a million miles away, her daughter reminded me to see the good in every situation when she announced to her mother that shortly after the crew sealed their street, she went out and sprinkled glitter on the pavement. That, my friends, is taking a moment and making it good. So thankful for that reminder.
6. For a roof over my head that provides comfort in a multitude of ways.
7. The love of my beloved circus. Never fails to cheer me.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann