A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And, blimey if there isn't a list!
1. For a new pair of Levi's. My old ones that I've had for years finally gave out.
2. For cooking with fresh ingredients.
3. For a pup that immediately goes and rolls in the dirt right after her bath, and reminds me that sometimes you just have to have a sense of humor about things, shrug it off and remember what's important in the scheme of things.
4. For a weekday evening spent at the river - bullfrogs singing, birds winding down, cool breezes, wild horses, winging bats, and a solemn beaver.
5. For full moons rising in the desert and getting to bear witness to the beauty.
6. For Nature restoring me and filling me back up.
Look hard in the pictures above and below and you can see the outline of a wild horse along the bank. Unfortunately, I didn't grab my long lens before I left the house so this was the best I could get. Such beautiful creatures.
Bats feeding over the water.
Happy Thursday, friends. I hope it is a beautiful day for you.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann