A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And a list. One I didn't lose.
1. I am thankful for my 31 years of life.
2. Incredibly grateful that Little Duck's minor surgery went well yesterday.
3. The way Little Duck says, "Bub Bub? Bub Bub?" and sweet little sounds from Little Papoose. Melts me. Every time.
4. For bike rides with the pups.
5. Books that help keep things in perspective.
7. For having my camera in my hands, feeling unbelievably inspired, and doing what I love.
8. For a gorgeous evening to do a Senior session with one of the most incredibly beautiful young women I've ever met. This girl has a gorgeous heart and fierce spirit to go along with her physical beauty and I think that's a pretty rare combination. Honored to be asked to take these for her. To see more of her shoot, click here.
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good!
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann