A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And a list. You know the drill.
1. Warm nights gazing at the stars.
2. Driving out into the desert without a building in sight.
3. Getting out of the city - rolled down windows, radio playing, cruising around by the river with my husband.
4. Watching bats dance in the dwindling light of twilight.
5. Beautiful souls willing to share their truth.
6. SUNSCREEN. Thank, Moses.
7. Getting too little sleep so that I could witness the divine beauty of the Universe.
8. Sweet, sweet co-workers who kindly share food they think I will enjoy. So thoughtful.
9. For a photo from my sister that absolutely cracked me up.
10. The small things - getting the Blue Tooth technology working in my truck so I can listen to my radio.
For my husband and his thoughtful ways. (See him down there on the bottom right of the picture?)
For whiskers and orneriness.
And for staying up to see this. This world produces some staggeringly beautiful things.
Happy Thursday, friends! Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann