A weekly series of things that remind me to be grateful and find beauty.
1. Thankful for gentle summer thunderstorms and getting to sit out on the porch swing to enjoy them.
2. A float trip down the river with my sisters. Nothing restores me as much as time with those I love and being outside on the water. Such a gift to witness such beauty.
3. Strangers that are kind and generous; people in the Midwest readily jump in to help others and I am often blown away by their goodness.
4. For time with friends and their families.
5. For Ozark sunsets.
6. For the good-for-the-soul tiredness that only comes from a day outside and well-spent.
I love the above picture so much.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann