A weekly series to remind me of good and beauty and all I have to be thankful for.
1. Home to my beloved family, to humid air, to jar-flies singing, to lightning bugs, and summer days.
2. For a 7:00 alarm clock that consists of little fists banging on my door and Little Duck's voice yelling, "Ash...!"
3. For the smell of Little Papoose's head, his sweet grin, and drool all over my fingers after they've served as a teething ring.
4. For cut-off jeans.
5. For my sisters. So much.
6. Celebrating my Granny and PaPa's 59th wedding anniversary, my little sister's 24th birthday, and my Mom and Dad's 34th wedding anniversary over the next 3 days.
7. For time on the porch swing with my sister and Little Papoose while we watch Little Duck play.
For sweet Tug. She is such a good girl.
For curious hands that gently hold lightning bugs.
Happy Thursday, my friends. Here's to looking for the good!
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann