A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And a list to boot.
1. LITTLE PAPOOSE WILL BE ARRIVING TODAY. My heart feels like it is going to bust. Please send good vibes our way that his delivery is good.
2. I am home and spending time with my family.
3. Listening to Little Duck say, "Osh...osh...osh (that's how he pronounces my name right now) over and over again.
4. Sleepy mornings with mugs of tea and sitting at the kitchen table with my sister.
5. Wearing pajamas a good portion of the morning.
6. Snuggles from Little Duck and for his head resting on my belly as we look up at the "stars" emitted from the birthday present he received from his Auntie Britt.
7. Listening to brave spring peepers sing their hearts out while running up and down stubborn Ozark hills.
8. Blooming daffodils (for some reason my family calls them Easter Lilies even though they aren't...), tulips, and budding hyacinths.
The inky light of an almost full moon.
Droplets of dew on grass and early-morning light.
For a Pops always willing to sit in the floor and look at tractors.
For glasses more than half-full.
For this beautiful, funny woman.
For quiet moments on Gee's lap.
For a family that means the world to me.
For silly morning giggles.
For beautiful flowers.
For puppy dog jammies and rumpled morning hair.
And for finger-painting and creative license.
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann