A weekly series of photographs I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for.
And a list. Because I like words.
1. This song and this song (I am especially fond of the lyrics, "Say what you think/Love who you love/'Cause you just get/So many trips 'round the sun" from the second one.)
2. That this author wrote a new book. I will be greedily devouring it over the next few days.
3. Comical phone calls with my grandparents (this week we called each other at exactly the same time - no kidding - and my Granny marveled at the fact that out of "all the minutes and the days of the week we thought of calling each other at the same time." They are one of my greatest joys.).
4. Good-smelling pups because I finally got around to giving them baths this weekend.
5. For taking leaps of faith.
6. Being able to laugh at an avocado recipe gone horribly wrong.
7. For piles and piles of clementines that make me think of a certain someone.
8. For the mockingbird that sings so happily outside my window every morning and evening.
Lots of pictures of the sky this week. I've been pretty cooped up for the last week or so - my allergies have been on a rampage and going outside has been an unfortunate experiment in suffering. Therefore, the majority of these were snapped in the backyard. Anybody else have a body that thinks it's under attack and can sympathize??
Happy Thursday, friends. Look, look, look for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann