A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for.
And a list. Because I can't take pictures while I'm driving.
1. For beautiful February days.
2. For spending a good part of Sunday by the river, lying in the shade of reeds, watching hummingbirds hover over me in the tree limbs above, and for picnic lunches.
3. For driving with the windows down and singing off-key to blaring country music.
4. This herbal "coffee." It is so good. And it tricks my mind into thinking I'm drinking coffee when I'm really not. Makes an amazing latte.
5. For this awesome article...here's a snippet: "I think affirmations and intentions are great for getting the courage to face issues and having the confidence to do so from a place of truth and wholeness." - Natalie Patterson Yes, yes, yes. Agreed.
6. This - oh, my - this Southern Butter Pecan gelato is beyond good. I'm not even a big ice cream person, but this stuff is undeniably stellar.
7. Wry senses of humor.
8. For sitting in the calm of the fading day with a good book in my lap. (I'm re-reading one of my favorites until I can get to the book store.)
Happy Thursday, friends. I hope it was good, good day for you.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann