1. For loved ones being okay despite slippery roads and deployed airbags.
2. For finishing this book. It was so, so, so good. I was crying by the end and kept having to get up and go blow my nose. Very powerful. I don't know if I'll be able to watch the movie adaptation.
3. For homemade ice packs, ibuprofen, and knowing when to rest. All thanks to a teacher versus student basketball game in which I took a nasty tumble and very badly sprained my ankle. Ironic, I know, since I just posted about running in Saturday's post and I couldn't even run this week.
4. Grateful for getting out and about and following new trails.
5. For portobello mushroom vegetable burgers.
6. That Little Papoose (a.k.a. Nephew #2) will be here in about 6 weeks.
7. For Nature's subtle, beautiful lessons.
Happy Thursday, friends. I hope it is good, good day for you.
And a heads up - I've got an Everyday Thankful for you tomorrow. Pictures from my Granny and PaPa. The photos are a million times beautiful.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann