A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for.
And a list. It's becoming a thing, isn't it?
1. For a husband who cares about feral cats and makes sure they get fed.
2. For lessons that remind me that I am enough.
3. For wool socks on cool nights.
4. Waffles for breakfast and sipping mint green tea.
5. For hikes up a mountain with a new-found friend.
6. For long phone calls with family and friends.
7. For curling up under Grandma Ruby's quilt and the simple pleasure of watching The Big Bang Theory with my husband.
8. For generous hearts.
9. For a truck that I've owned for 15 years and the fact that it gets me where I need to go.
10. Grateful to my Mom for telling me about this commercial. Gaaahhhhhh. Watch it. Beware if you're an animal lover.
For mornings that start like this.
For a line of pups exuberantly chasing one another around the pool.
Quite literally, a taste of home. Local honey packed up in a store-bought bottle so it could make the trip safely. My Granny & PaPa made my day and seeing that handwriting on the outside of the package made my throat go all tight with emotion.
For a sweet and thoughtful gift that arrived as a surprise. My very own tea garden.
And for this sweet and precious soul. Isn't she beautiful? Grateful for a text this morning with this picture and for keeping in touch. Grateful that her mamma and daddy are like family. Watching them grow has been a blessing.
Happy Thursday, friends. I hope it was a day filled with good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann