A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for.
And a list. For good measure.
1. For spending time with loved ones and safe travels.
2. For good people who willingly look after our circus when we're gone.
3. For thoughtful gifts from people who know me so very well.
4. For a baby belly and feeling Little Papoose move (I got teary every time and feeling that life move never ceases to amaze me) and a sister who gamely let me take pictures of her (although I did have to use my "oldest sibling card" a few times on her).
5. For time outside and recognizing when I need to go for a run and have 30 minutes to myself.
6. For time off and lazy mornings.
7. For two birthday cakes, a marathon of Discovery Channel shows, and watching Steel Magnolias. Again.
8. And for giraffe hats and rainbows.
And so thankful from the bottom of my heart that this girl is okay. She scared us half-to-death last night when she started having breathing problems. Needless to say, I was in panic mode. We rushed her to the emergency vet and found out she was fine. Something had lodged in her air passageway (most likely food) and caused her distress. After some hacking, major burping, and a thorough check by the vet, she was deemed well enough to go home. Needless to say, I am beyond relieved.
Happy 2nd day of the New Year!
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann