A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And a list to boot.
1. For a friend whose work inspires and pushes me, and for an artistic collaboration that left me feeling inspired.
2. For not falling off of the side of a mountain this weekend and for a very patient husband who held my hand on the way back down.
3. For family that changes plans at the last minute to pick me up at an airport that is an extra hour and half drive.
4. For all the pictures of snow back in the Midwest.
5. For roasted chicken and single-serving mugs of chocolate cake.
6. For thoughtful sisters who send me links to websites that have tea.
7. For the smell of cinnamon in the air and Elvis Christmas songs that remind me of my childhood.
8. For snoring pups who sleep with their heads on my feet.
9. And for the mountains. Always the mountains. And the colors of sunset.
10. And for this yoga routine that was exactly what I needed at the end of a frazzled day:
Happy Thursday, friends. Here's to looking for the good.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann