A weekly series of images I shoot to reflect what I am grateful for. And a list to boot.
This week, I am grateful for:
1. Cooler temps that meant running 3 miles on a Saturday morning with a friend was joyful and good
2. Kind strangers
3. Mint green tea
4. A husband who goofs around and offers ridiculous "good advice" while I am in the middle of putting my contacts in
5. Going home soon to see those I love
6. Random texts from my sisters
7. Seinfeld reruns and lazy nights on the couch
8. Artists who inspire me to stay true to my vision and to passionately pursue what brings me joy
(thank you, Michelle Gardella & Jennifer Tonetti-Spellman)
Went off and forgot my tripod so this is a "using the truck bed to steady my shot" photo. So grateful for such a beautiful night under a full moon and glittering stars.
For a full moon reflection dancing on the water at a long exposure.
For the beauty and calm of nighttime at the lake.
And for puffy clouds and bright blue mornings.
Happy Thursday, friends! I hope this day is full of simple joy.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann