To me, a good photographer's work stirs something in the soul.
Sharon's work stirs something in me every time.
Her work has been featured on the blog before in the Mamma Anthologies and I am so happy she was willing to come up with a post for today's Everyday Thankful.
So glad I met this sweet spirit. I admire her so.
Thank you, Sharon. These are beautiful.
Photos & Text by Sharon
I'd like to express first my thanks and gratitude towards Ashley. I am incredibly thankful for the class we took together and for the friendship that came out of it. I'm honored to be a part of this project. Thank you, friend.
1. Feeling especially grateful for warmer days and playtime in the yard.
2. Thankful for her. Always.
3. Thankful for the times when things don't go as planned.
4. I'm thankful for the time my children play with their cousins.
5. Thankful for opportunities to pause and reflect....to feel and create....to find my voice and express it.
6. This time my children had to spend with their great-grandmother... Every moment counted. So thankful.
7. Feeling incredibly thankful that my teenager truly appreciates his family.
8. Simple moments with family. Porch talks. Children at play. Man's best friend.
Sites I Dig
The Road is Home
The Seed & Plate
Sharon Covert Photography
The Define School
The Noisy Plume
Sarah Gee Photography
Fox & Owl Studio
The Stork and The Beanstalk
Mellow Yellow Photography
A Simple Little Journal
What I've Been Reading
The Girls by Emma Cline
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Never Broken by Jewel
Hold Still by Sally Mann