2. The swallows that dip and dive overhead each evening. They make me feel nostalgic.
3. Walking into an air conditioned house after being outside in 87 degree weather.
4. Watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty again. I love that movie.
5. Hiking up a mountain in very foggy conditions (it was wildly beautiful) and then getting to the top and having the clouds lift after about 20 minutes revealing an incredible view.
6. I'm not much for fast food, but after our almost-10 mile strenuous hike on Saturday, we stopped at Wendy's and I tried their vanilla Frosty. Holy smokes, yes.
7. The sun waking me up instead of my alarm.